Our Estate Sale Services Include:
- Free Consultation
- Most Competitive Commission Scale
- Preparation- Displaying, organizing and cleaning
- Price and tag the merchandise in Home and Garage
- Advertising the Sale - Newspaper Ads, Estate Sale Sites, Social Medias, Our Ever-growing Email List
- Thousands of current local buyers
- You are paid within 48 hours of the Sale including Statement and Sales Receipts
- We can auction and/or donate the remaining contents of items on the last day guaranteeing a total clean out
- We are partnered with Re-Max, so if the property is for sale as well, many times it ends up selling during the estate sale/openhouse (optional)
Additional Services Available
- Schedule professional moving or down-sizing service
- Clean-up and trash removal
About The Process
The sale of an estate can seem overwhelming, but this is where we can help. We are a family owned and operated business with a background in antiques, furniture and collectibles. We did our first estate sale in 2007. With this many years of experience, we provide a high-quality service and an outstanding list of buyers that are seeking merchandise on a regular basis.
To conduct a sale, everything is done on a contract basis. First, an opening on the calendar must be available. (Never leave yourself short on time and DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY, it can be sold.) Once you are on the calendar our crew requires an average of at least one week to prepare the sale. We have Fair-Market Value appraisers that appraise and tag all merchandise. Advertising is done in newspapers according to the area and types of merchandise as well as on estate sale websites, social medias and of course road signs when allowed.
We also send out an ever-growing newsletter via e-mail to over 11,000 buyers wanting to stay informed of every sale. We provide services for all major credit cards, and the collecting and paying of all city sales tax. We are a licensed and insured company.
No matter what your needs are in the way of liquidations always compare services and ask questions. If someone wants to buy the estate from you they’re not in the liquidation business – they’re in the buying business to then resell your items for their own profit.
Unlike other companies, Advantage Auction is a true liquidation company. Our goal is to liquidate liabilities into assets. An optional auction is recommended on the last day of the estate sale to liquidate items that may not have sold. This guarantees a clean out process in most cases and insures top dollar through competitive bidding. We can help with real estate, household contents, autos, boats, RV’s – all type of merchandise, a little of anything or lots of everything. Every sale is different and we present each as if it were our own. Our phone number is 832-286-1315 for more information.